If you’re starting a Whole30 as part of your New Year’s resolution, making good decisions at the grocery store is the first step to putting you on path to success. Avoiding sugar and processed food–not to mention gluten and dairy–is much easier when you have […]
Month: December 2016
Know someone who wants to eat better? Who could use a little more time in the day? Who never wants to hear “What’s for dinner” ever again?
Give them the gift of health & happiness with a PlateJoy gift card!
Healthy gift cards are available for 6 months or 1 year memberships. You’ll get:
- Unlimited personalized meal plans (breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snack – or whatever combination you prefer)
- Custom recipes tailored to your preferences
- Time-saving grocery lists optimized to reduce waste
- Option to change dietary preferences any time for free
- On-demand advice from your personal nutrition coach
- Full nutritional information for every meal
- Easy nutritional syncing with your JawBone or FitBit
- Optional grocery delivery in 25 cities nationwide
Make someone feel amazing in 2017! Start giving a gift.
A recipe calls for just a few teaspoons of cilantro or a single sprig of parsley. You bought a whole bunch. What now? It’s a timeless question: what to do with leftover herbs? Luckily, there are tons of uses for those beautiful, flavorful, often expensive greens rather than […]